Business Development Manager (Cybersecurity Solutions)
Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
• You will engage key customers, and develop the sales strategy and plan to drive Cisco Security Products & Solutions while executing Cisco's strategy and meeting Cisco's financial targets. Products & Solutions include Cisco NGFW, NGIPS, Advanced Threat Solutions, Email, Web Security, and Cloud Security.
• Be an integral part of the business planning process, ensure close interaction and collaboration with worldwide solutions groups, regional Enterprise Networks, Data Center and Services leads, and account teams on all aspects of running the Security business for Thailand customers.
• Collaborate and build partnerships within Cisco as well as externally with partners and ecosystem partners to drive the agreed commercial strategy, have regular dialogue with local and regional teams to ensure support with the go-to-market and sales solution strategy overall.
• Drive partner engagements, as well as anticipate new types of partners required to build future pipelines.
• You love being a part of an overall team responsible for the complete strategy, executing in conjunction with other sales specialists, solutions architects, and account team members
Who You Are:
• You have a minimum of 5+ years of sales or pre-sales experience
• You have at least 2+ years in Security specialization
• Experience with security technologies like IDS/IPS, NGFW, Endpoint Security, Cloud Security, and MFA/Identity solutions is highly preferred.
• Experience in selling software is beneficial.
• You have proven successful quota achievement
• You have experience in building a business around security solutions.
• Positive relationships with large customers (cybersecurity domain) in the local market.
Interested applicants, please submit your detailed resume stating your current and expected salaries to firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
IT Sales Specialist, Business Development, Account Specialist, Cyber, Security solutions